Wednesday 29 April 2015

My New Pet Fish

28/04/2015



     From all these years I really wanted to have a pet. So my pet is a goldfish but the real colour is Orange. last time I had a pet fish it died because it's been eaten by cats. this time the cats played one of our water plant and leave the water plant on the ground. We buyed the fish because, in the summer there are many bugs out side so if one of the bugs fell down to the aquarium the fish will eat them and their eggs. 
        But because it's still spring the bugs don't usually go outside so I give them some fish food if they are hungry. Everyday I count at them almost every evening. But having pets is not easy. These fish is an outdoor fish so the can not survive if it's too hot.  In this aquarium there are not so many pants and those are: Water Lily, a tiny water Lily, and a water flower.
        The last time I had two chickens but one of them died because it ran away and the other one died because it was cold outside. Some times the fish hides in the big water lily. But when I give them fish food they don't eat it when I'm around because they don't get used to me.
         One day one of the fish didn't move at all when I looked at it then I poked the water with a stick but it's not dead. A few weeks later the aquarium is almost filled with dirt. It was a dirty aquarium. That why                          * My fish and me*                                           having a pet is not easy.

                                
                                  The End          

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home